Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Nigga Jesus

This post is Rated 12+ with L and O for use of slang and religious view for coarse language

This summer has been more eventful than last. A lot more. Not "Hey-Mr.-Rodriguez-came-to-visit" way, more in a "Hey-Look-Froyo!" way. Speaking of froyo...
I was standing in my kitchen, reaching in the freezer for some mint chip frozen yogurt. My brother was playing some game on the computer and he asked me if the map in the game was "Jesusland." "I don't know, ask him!" I replied.

As I was reaching in, it came to me.

HEY, HAVE YOU MET MY NIGGA JESUS?
MAN, I HEARD HE WAS NICE; HE HELPED PEOPLE.
HE LOVED TO PLAY WITH WOOD.
MAN, HE'S SO NICE, HE HELPED THIS OLD NIGGA SEE AGAIN.

BUT THEN SOME BITCH-ASS ROMAN NIGGAS WERE HATIN' ON JESUS.
AND THEIR PUNK-ASSES NAILED HIM TO THE CROSS.
AND THEN THEY BURIED HIM, AND GUESS WHAT?
MY NIGGA CAME BACK TO LIFE THREE DAYS LATER!

LOVE MY NIGGA, JESUS.

I'm not sure if that's sacrilegious, but it gets the point across. Who doesn't love Jesus?